Dr. Jorge F. Nasr

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jorge F. Nasr

Dr Nasr is wonderful! His staff are excellent also. Totally recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Great service, on-time (or earlier) appointments, and excellent work on my orthotics. Best words he said to me was “You do not have to walk around in pain” ?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I went to see dr nasr because my right food was really painfull ,so he send me to do many test including 3d sonogram and just what? he di not resolve my problem he couldn't tell what was my problem so walk away without know what I have and was very sad

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I went to Dr. Nasr's office for Fungus on my toenail,I guess I acquired from a nail place. My nail had no clear border at all it was the worst! went to his office and he prescribed a medication that completely cured the fungus from my toenail! Now I can wear sandals without being embarassed. Thank you Dr!!! I've also taken my kids for intoeing and his remedies and procedures have worked extremely well on them.I totally recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Best Podiatrist EVER!!!! I saw this Dr because he worked at the same hospital I did. I had a lot of pain in my left foot and had treatment but ended up having OP surgery.. Recovering was hard and very painful but Dr Nasr was very nice and even gave me his cell number, he called me almost every 12 hours to follow up on my pain. Fully recovered and had to have second surgery on same foot and recovered quickly.. Completely satisfied with this Dr and would definitely recommend him.. AWESOME DR!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr. Jorge F. Nasr's Credentials

• Spanish

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente