Ratings for Dr. Tomer Haik

Best dentist ever!!! I highly recommend him to everyone. Great experience. Expert care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He is a great Doctor but needs to get rid of Debbie office manager; she's hurting his business.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

My daughter was petried of going to the denist since she's always had horrible expriences in the past. Our first visit was a cleaning and she couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was! It had been three years since she had been to the dentist because of her fear and as a result, she had a lot of work to be done. We scheduled an appointment and she couldn't wait to go back. During this past appointment Dr. Haik (and his staff)was so paitent and reassuring with her. When given the option to come back to have the rest of the work done, my daughter told them to keep going! I was really impressed that at the end of the day, Dr. Haik, himself, called me to see how she was doing! I highly recommend this dentist to anyone who has had a difficult time getting their child to the dentist. I had gotten to the point that I didn't think my child would ever see the dentist again until I found Dr. Haik. I was the best choice I ever made!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011