Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Wynne

After one appointment she concluded that I was suicidal. I was not and never have been. She said she doesn't treat people who are suicidal and turned me away. I felt very judged by her. I really wish I had never gone to her, my experience was very bad.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Arrogant, not compassionate, rude. Not sensitive or responsive to my needs. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I enjoyed the care and counsel from Dr. Susan Wynne, she was very empathetic and put me on the medications I needed. No more, no less. She's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Wynne by a neurologist who was declaring psychological diagnoses which did not altogether fit my circumstances and issuing treatments which made me very bad off. At the initial consult with Wynne, and virtually not knowing me from Adam, she declared that she agreed with the neurologist. (A pricey battery of tests by another doctor suggested that the drug I was most opposed to was, perhaps, not a good choice for me. DUH!! Had the neurologist and Wynne been willing to listen to stupid patient me, they would have known that being driven practically suicidal by a drug is, perhaps, not a good choice!) Dr. Wynne never seemed to listen to me. I asked to review the results of the test battery, but that never happened. The word, "arrogant," used in another review is perfect. I myself created another very unflattering term for her, but arrogant is kinder. Beyond one or two blood tests to check on the prescribed drug levels, she didn't investigate other physical causes.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I saw Dr. Wynne after moving from Dallas where I had a psychiatrist following me for depression & ADD. Dr. Wynne ignored my previous treatment records, insisting I try Concerta even though I had had good results w/ Adderall. I did try the Concerta, but felt the Adderall was better for me but when I informed Dr. Wynne of this, she simply raised the dose of Concerta! I gave this a try, started to feel sick to my stomach & called her office & left a msg w/ her secretary to please return my call. Dr. WYnne did not return my call for 3 days & then seemed irritated that I bothered her. I discontinued my treatment w/ her & have been seeing another psychiatrist in SA who took me off Concerta, gave me a prescription for the same dose of Adderall I was taking in Dallas (she read my records from my dr in Dallas) & so far, I have felt much better about the treatment this psychiatrist gives me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Wynne was arrogant & did not seem to pay attention to what either my daughter or I had to say. At times, I felt like she wasn't even listening at all. Two days after our appt. I called Dr. Wynne's office w/ a question regarding medication & she never returned my call. I attempted to reach her 2 more times via phone & again my call was not returned. My daughter did not feel comfortable w/ Dr. Wynne & w/ her response to my calls, I found another psychiatrist for my daughter. The new psychiatrist has treated both my child & I far better. The staff @ the new doctor's office is also very helpful & friendly, while Dr. Wynne's secretary was cold & didn't seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding her job.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

not good

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Susan K. Wynne's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental