Ratings for Dr. Kenneth H. Prushik

Dr Prushik is compassionate, attentive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I was very displeased with Dr. prushik attitude during our last visit. He was actually rude, very short, and not concerning at all. I think he was annoyed b/c I took my son to a walk in center,the week before, since it was closer and my son was really sick. Its the only thing I can think of that might set off his bad attitude; We will not be going back to NSMG as there are tons on other doctors and many within walking distance from Dr. Prushik's office. Doctors need to begin to realize that the only reason we stay with one particular doctor today is because they have a comforting personality,Not so much for skill anymore since there are so many drs in their same field who know as much as they do. If they don't have the personallity, than we will find a dr who does. Hope he realizes it before he ends up with no patients at all. He needs to check himself, and good.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Worst Dr. in his practice!!! Use any other doctor but him at NSMG

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Kenneth H. Prushik's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2000)