Ratings for Dr. Teresa E. Quinlin

I found her on my insurance directory. I called to see if she was accepting new patients. The receptionist stated yes. I said I would like to make an appointment to establish care. The Receptionist asked me for my insurance, I stated who my insurance is, she asked me for the number, I didn't have my card on me. She asked me for my social security number, I said ok... Then she asked me for my medication list, I thought that is strange but ok. I said I am usually asked this on my first appt. She said well Dr. Quinlin likes us to "gather information" then she will determine whether or not to accept you as a patient. I said ok, I have never in my life done this. She then asked me why I am looking to switch doctors, I said I would like one closer to my home, she said ok I will give this information to the doctor and call you back with her answer. I said this is just strange. of course they called me back and said at this time Dr. Quinlin will not accept you as a patient. I of course laughed and said based on what criteria. The receptionist told me she can't tell me that, I said well you took my social security number, did you do a credit report? I want to know what this is based on. I stated I am a health care professional and would like to know this criteria so I can let my patients know not to go to this office. They could not tell me why. This is discrimination I am pretty sure.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was a new patient and waited over an hour Them had a 10 minute appointment. She was nasty. No apology for her lateness. Dr. Quilan didn't listen to my needs. She made some supplement suggestions. Then I got a letter dismissing me from her practice. I guess her overweight, sloppy appearance bothered me too Her angel collection made me uncomfortable also. She knew I was knowledgeable and she wouldn't be able to milk me. She is history to me. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I am so blessed to have Dr. Teresa E. Quinlin as my doctor. I'm hard to please due to having high expectations, but she has went above and beyond for me, and for that I am so grateful. I got really sick and she has helped me get better. She called me and checked up on me after I had an incident happen. She is thoughtful, respectful, and spiritual. I could go on and on, Thank you Dr. Quinlin for being there for me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She is rare! She is one of the only MDs in Ohio who uses a natural holistic approach to medicine! She also treats lyme, MTHFR, and is awesome at diagnosing things typical MD miss.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This is a quack! No intelligent person should ever cross her threshold. Yikes!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I live with Fibromyalgia and some other health conditions which I have struggled to get appropriate care that addresses my issues from a holistic approach. I have taken medication after medication that did more harm than good. The side effects out weigh the benefits, but I continued taking them to be in compliance with the treatment plan I was given-even though I felt worse. I needed more than medication. After seeing Dr. Quinlin we are now working together with my diet, supplements, accupuncture and other approaches that are working for me. My faith is the foundation of who I am and a part of my treatment as well. Today, I DO NOT take pain meds and I am able to go out more and others have notice a change in me. The staff is amazing and I am thankful for them helping me and supporting me the way they have. I waited a little longer once for an appointment - however Dr. Quinlin gives you the time needed to help you and address your concerns. She has given me extra time and I appreciate that so much. She is not just talk - she gives me credible resources to provide additional information. I keep a journal that I carry with me to every appointment. I have seen a big change in my health and looking forward to getting better. She is an amazing woman and I am thankful for her learning and growing beyond traditional science.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I search for years for a doctor who treated me as a person and wasn't quick to prescribe meds. She prescribes books, teas,supplements,tinctures,accupuncture and diet. She cares for my whole being and goes out of her way to educate me. Yes, she speaks of God quite a bit but as a nonchristian, I am never put off. Part of her healing comes from her faith. She is a doctor who looks at the cause of symptoms. She has made me more aware of my health and what I can do to make it better. She speaks very quickly so I suggest writing down what she tells you and have followed up with phone calls when I was follow up with a phone call if you are confused. She tends to give a lot of advice in a short period of time. She also barters for services that are not covered by insurance. I feel blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Quinlin has been our Family doctor for 5 years and there are none better for us. Sincerely, Rev. Brady & Linda Harness

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

She should not represent herself as medical doctor because she diagnose based on alternative medicine and explanations and prescribes homeopath meds. She talks about religion, has told me how nail polish affects my health and clothing made of synthetic materials. I saw her for flu symptoms and she asked me how my marriage was because I looked down! She also gave me Vit B12 shot.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

She is rude, rude, rude. One of the rudest doctors I've ever talked to.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Teresa E. Quinlin's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Canal Winchester, OH