Ratings for Dr. Ann S. Bevelhimer

I have gone to Dr. Bevelheimer for 20 years. She never overbooks; I can always get in quickly when I have an urgent need. She spends time talking AND listening. She doesn't overprescribe, advocates exercise and diet when applicable. I trust her advice completely and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Doctor is pretty good, but staff makes too many mistakes. Doctor does not seem to know very much about diabetes.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Bevelheimer has been a great doctor to me and my husband. I am a nurse and my husband is a physician and we love her!!!! Her staff ion the other hand could use some tips in being more polite. I had a staff member record my pulse on the chart and she never even checked it!!!!! If you are calling to make an appointment they usually get you in fairly quickly.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I have had Dr. B as my family doctor for over 20 years. She is a very good doctor and a nice person.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I too left her practive b/c of the front office staff. She was a good doctore but truly needs a better support staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Bevelheimer is always accessible. She uses common sense and doesn't over-prescribe- like some doctors do.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I like her low-key approach, e.g., I'm overweight and she doesn't nag me about it. I've not seen her for anything dramatic (I have panic attacks & high blood pressure, but they are under control). She is the family doc for my husband & me as well as my sister & her husband. We all like her very much. It is true that she could do with some better staff at the front desk, but I see that a lot.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Bevelheimer has been my GP for about 14 years. She has been an excellent doctor for my family. However, lately my experience with her front office has been very poor. Their rudeness and unhelpfulness have driven me to seek another physician. As ninety percent of one's interaction with a health care provider is with the office's secretaries and nurses, I feel that I cannot continue my patronage of this excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Great DR., has a paranoi about helping patients with chronic pain. I have been a patient several years, my medical jacket is several inches thick from all the complications i have had from chronic pain and the side effects they have caused. my last visit she sort of went off on me because i have biult up a tolerence to the meds over the years and requested a slight increase in meds so

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Ann S. Bevelhimer's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company