Ratings for Dr. Leon T. Kantor

I can’t believe this dentist is still practicing. After leaving this practice and now going somewhere else gives me a good prospective on how behind modern dentistry this place is. Apparently white fillings are the norm now but Dr Kantor would never do them. Dr not wearing a mask. Never seemed to be able answer questions in regard to treatment. Instead, other office staff came to explain. Weird. These aren’t the case in current office now that I’m reflecting back. I would expect the Doctor to be competent enough to fully explain dental procedures and costs affiliated with them. But not at Dr Kantor’s.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

A very dated office setting which is a reflection of the dentist. Not up on the latest technology or very familiar with what is current in the dental world. I guess if it were the 1970's, this place would be perfect. But since we are in 2015 and digital technology is the norm, this is nowhere close to where it should be. As someone that works in the healthcare field, I was quite surprised by the unprofessionalism of the dentist and what seemed to be common healthcare protocol, like wearing a mask!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Very unprofessional...sat and read the newspaper in front of me while I waited in the chair. Also took a phone call right next to me while I was in the dental chair, with his gloves on! YUK! That about says it all...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013