Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Keyser

Dr. Keyser has done 2 surgeries on my husband. He doesn't have the best bed side manners but he knows his stuff. He runs a tight ship when in the OR. He took time to explain things to us. He doesn't talk in terms alot of people can't understand.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I have seen Dr Keyser several times for an enlarged thyroid with several nodules. I feel Dr Keyser is not willing to help unless you are willing to have surgery. My thyroid has been monitored and biopsies have been done and surgery isn't necessary right now. Whenever I go in for a visit he tells me where my levels should be to feel the best, but when it comes down to it, he's not willing to help me get to those levels. He tries his best to manipulate you and make you feel inferior to him. To be honest, i dread everyone of my appointments with him. Unfortunately he is the only ENT that my insurance will cover in my area. I will now drive 1-1/2 hours to see a different doctor because i am sick of the way he treats people and gets away with it. I have also taken my teenage son to him for oral and food allergies. My experience with my son was no different. If possible i would do everything to avoid Dr. Keyser! He is not a nice man.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I've seen this doctor twice and both visits were poor experiences. The first visit was for myself and the doctor seemed more interested in talking about his past athletic achievements than giving a proper diagnosis. He spent maybe two minutes looking at me and would not let me give a full history before basically telling me the problem was imaginary. The second visit was for my 4 year old son who was referred by the instacare. The doctor was rude and arrogant, we felt as though we were imposing on him and he accused us of causing the problem by trying to use qtips in our son's ears, something we had not done. He did seem knowledgeable but in each case his investigation and service was so poor that his knowledge was useless.

Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey S. Keyser's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT