Ratings for Dr. Daren Z. Bethea

I was in severe pain after throwing out SI Joint and I could not walk, stand up straight, or sit up. It was so bad I had to crawl just to use the bathroom. I was in too much pain to leave my house. This doctor came to my house, on a FRIDAY afternoon, when no other doctors would, to treat me, complete with a table and other equipment. By the time he left my apartment that day I was standing and walking slowly. Since being treated three days ago I have done the exercises he recommended and I am currently abount 80% recovered. I have a follow up visit this week at his office. I am very pleased with dr. Bethea and have already started recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Bethea makes house calls on Tue and Thursday and is open from 7am-7pm and holds appointments on the weekends. This service makes seeing him nearly impossible. He is also a personal trainer and wrote a detailed exercise program for me to take back to the YMCA to give to my trainier.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010