Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Grant

I cannot recommend Dr Grant. I saw her when I was very ill with an unknown condition causing profound fatigue, head/neck pain, brain fog and multiple rounds of bells palsy. During my first appt, Dr Grant commented on my very visible bi-lateral bells palsy. Later I discovered that bi-lateral BP can ONLY be caused by either a heart attack OR the late stage neurological disease that I was eventually diagnosed with by another doctor. Dr Grant had all my records and mentioned this disease to me, but she never ordered the simple blood test or told me that I’d never been tested for it. Instead she recommended steroids which are HIGHLY CONTRAINDICATED for my disease. They worsened my condition and made a recovery much more difficult if not impossible, even after years of aggressive treatment at this point. Every medical professional who has heard this story has strongly recommended that I take legal action against her for her negligence. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Lisa C. Grant's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in The Dalles, OR