Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Ney

The office made me prepay for 2 sessions, 6-6 and 8-13, 2013, the 1st session $170 was higher than the 2nd one $102 because he was going to write an evaluation. 2 and half months later at the 2nd session I was looking forward to the evaluation, but the 1st thing he said was: "What can I do for you?", I that he asked that question, I answered anyway, thinking that's the way he started any session, several more questions later, I realized that he didn't remember a thing that was discussed during the 1st session, I asked if he remember anything at all, he said :"Of course I don't, that was 2 and 1/2 months ago.", I asked for a refund, he then frantically flipping through the pages of my chart trying to read from them, and then closed the chart starting to bluff, making things up, I told him I didn't say these things, he then said I was depressed, he refused to refund. For $280 I get nothing, I am going to Small Claims Court next, I will ask for a jury trial, the community needs to know.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Richard C. Ney's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL