Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Williams

I saw this dr in the urgent care center. He really listened to me & took my complaints seriously. He sent me to the ER b/c what he thought was wrong was beyond what he could treat in the urgent care center. The ER dr completely disagreed w/ him even though I have most of the symptoms of what Dr. Williams diagnosed me with.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Always seemed overbooked / rushed. I think the his employer (Clinic) puts a lot of pressure on their doctors re: patient "quotas" instead of their patient "care".

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is a very knowledgeable doctor, he takes his time with you . If you don't understand a medical question he will tell you in simple words that you understand

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

I will never go to this Dr. again. He misdiagnosed me for 8 months and did not listen to what I was saying. Because of this my illness got worse and worse and I ended up in the hosptial, malnurished, dehydrated and 60 pounds lighter. When the Dr.'s at the hospital heard his diagnosed they were disgusted and horrified by his lack of interest and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Big on anti-biotics. Not very helpful otherwise.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

I agree with the other entry- wasn't impressed at all with this doctor!! Didn't seem like he cared or like I was waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

its kinda like a cattle call with him... spend about 3 minutes and gives you anti-biotics.. I wont go back

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Marc S. Williams's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brunswick, OH