Ratings for Dr. John D. Bishop

Dr. Bishop is a very nice man. I felt very comfortable talking to him about my vision. I switched to a different doctor because I felt like his practice was outdated. I feel more comfortable in an office that is up to date with the newest technology. I was not impressed with his staff. They were never rude but not overly nice and not very helpful at all. They had me pick out new frames while they sat behind their desk and whispered. Never offered to help me with my selection. That was uncomfortable. The frame selection was horrible. Just a couple small walls to pick from. I ended up just getting my lenses switched out of my old frames. Their punctuality was usually pretty good, only because I never saw anyone else in the office when I was there. I was also given new contacts and was told they were 30 day lenses that could be worn up to 2-3 months if taken care of. Since switching doctors, I have figured out that I was not informed correctly at all.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012