Ratings for Dr. John D. Brown

I went into Dr. Brown's office to have a pre-employment drug screen done. I arrived at his office at 11:20. When I arrived, he had finished with his only patient. The patient paid & left. I then told Dr. Brown I was there to have a pre-employment drug screen done. I gave him my paperwork and he told me to sign the paperwork and get my I.D. out. I did this and he disappeared in his office for 30 minutes on a personal call. I know it was a personal call because I could hear him the whole time. He was talking with someone about his vacation he had just gotten back from. He was the only employee there and the office phone rang several times, but he never hung up his personal call to answer or come back to help me. Finally, 30 minutes later he came back and asked if I was ready and that I must be pretty upset that he made me wait that long. Seriously? I was on my lunch break and was late making it back to work because of him. It should have taken 10 minutes, but I was there for 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. John D. Brown's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1994)