Ratings for Dr. Caryl S. Castro

I went there with an eye problem. She checked it out for me, wasn't very nice, didn't make me feel comfortable/tell me what was going on with my eye. Said it was probably an allergic reaction (in 1 eye though?) and that I PROBABLY got something stuck in it. Gave me a prescription for eye drops that prevent infection and also treat it (if I happen to have an infection she said). 2 days later my eye gets worse… still in very much pain… feel a bump. Turns out I HAVE A STYE! Thanks Google. No thanks Dr. Castro!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I was shopping around in Costco, and suddenly noticed that they had there own separate Optometrist. So I decided to see how much contact lenses cost and if they had any available appointments. They were able to take me in as a Walk-In. They have a great staff, very friendly and pleasant. They were also patient when I was being taught how to put the contacts in and out of my eyes. I would def. recommend this office to another friend of mine.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013