Dr. George R. Stoddard

Ratings for Dr. George R. Stoddard

I love my new dentist office! I went for a checkup and actually had the work done the same day, the staff was friendly and the visit was painfree! I never even felt the shot! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I totally disagree with the comment left by the person on 11/14/2012. I have received very good care and have never been treated rudely by the staff. My dentures fit well and I think they look nice. The room was clean and the staff were friendly when adjustments were needed. They also worked with me on payments.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I WAS TOLD IF I DIDNT LIKE THE DENTURES HE MADE I COULD TURN HIM INTO THE STATE BOARD THAT(Quote)"HE DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN". UNQUOTE. I RETURNED TO HIS OFFICE 6 TIMES TRYING TO WORK WITH HIM TO GET THE DENTURES THAT WERE NOT GOING TO WORK FOR ME ..IN THAT THEY WERE TOO LARGE..TOO WIDE..CROOKED AND SIDEWAYS..AND SHOWED THE ROOT OF THE TOOTH THRU THE GUMS. HE SAID THEY WERE ADJUSTED BUT THER WAS NOTHING DONE AND HE REFUSED TO REMAKE THEM.THE OFFICE EQUIPTMENT WAS FILTHY COVERED IN BLOOD AND SALAVA.THE DENTIST WOULD NOT EVEN SHOW YOU THE COMMON COURTESY TO SAY HELLO WHEN HE ENTERED THE EXAM ROOM.. IVE NEVER SEEN THE LACK OF CARE AND CONCERN IN A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL AS I DID WITH LONGVIEW DENTURE.BEWARE!!!OTHER GERIATRIC PATIENTS SAID THEY RECIEVED THE SAME TREATMENT. HE'S ONLY FOR THE BUCK.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. George R. Stoddard's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX