Ratings for Dr. Hilda Daniel

I have to agree about the aggressive billing. The office seemed to have some problem billing my child's secondary insurance, under her father, and so the Dr. Daniel sent me to collections and its now on my credit report. Thing is, I can't, by privacy law, talk to her fathers insurance company, so if he refuses to try to work out whatever Dr. Daniels' billing problem is, there isn't a thing I can do about it. Seems to me they are punishing the wrong person. And, why can't the office get the bill paid? Can't handle two insurances for a kid. I did not find the office staff to be one bit helpful. They didn't return my calls when I left messages asking what was happening that they couldn't get the bill paid through insurance. Never called me back, then put it on my credit report as a collection.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Very pleasant working with her. She listens, billing was no problem as stated by another review, reasonable wait time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Daniel has been very helpful to me. She charged me $50 when I missed an appointment, not $270 as a previous rater stated. I have always been able to get in touch with her when needed. Her receptionist is very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

STAY AWAY, more concerned about money than about my mental health. Charged me $270 for missing an appointment. Could not get in touch with her when needed. Very aggressive about her billing procedures.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Hilda Daniel's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1987)