Dr. Charles A. Hunt II

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Hunt II

Dr. Hunt and his staff are very friendly helpful and knowledgeable. They are very good about explaining your problem and how to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had trouble with swelling in the leg I needed a knee replacement in. My orthopedic surgeon referred me to Dr. Hunt. He was very personable and explained what I needed to have done and why. The procedures worked great for 7 years. I know need another knee replacement but my leg on that side is swelling and I am pleased to know Dr.Hunt is still in the area. I will be seeing hi again soon to have the laser surgery on my right leg prior to knee surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

This was the best experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. Doctor Hunt and his staff were attentive to my every need and concern. And the results are fantastic. The pains I have experienced in my legs for years, even waking me at night, are completely gone. I highly recommend Doctor Hunt.

Submitted February 10, 2016

I had my vein surgery here with Dr. Hunt. He was exceptionally knowledgeable and explained the procedure very well. He is extremely nice and his staff is so helpful and nice. They really took their time with me and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Excellent experience there, when I was talking to him he took the time to listen and answer all of my questions which is very important to me, the nurses were very friendly and made me feel right at home. I would recommend the al vein center and as a matter of fact already have!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Hunt II's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Austin Hunt, II M.D. FACS, RVT is owner of Alabama Vein Center, formerly Alabama Vascular & Vein Center. He practiced cardiovascular surgery in Memphis and was on the faculty at the University of Tennessee. He now specializes and treats many vein disorders, including spider vein treatment, varicose vein treatment, restless leg syndrome, venous ulcers, and leg pain and swelling at our current state of the art surgical centers located in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Prattville, AL. He also sees patients in Oxford and Cullman Alabama. New patients, re-evaluations, and follow-ups can be scheduled at any one of our locations. Dr. Hunt is licensed to practice medicine in the states of Indiana, Tennessee, and Alabama. He received his medical education at the University of Indiana School of Medicine in Indianapolis and was a resident at Carraway Medical Center in Birmingham where Dr. John Kingsley directed the vascular program. His cardiovascular training was at the AB Chandler Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky.

• English

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Varicose veins
  • Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)