Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Martin

This office and doctor are horrible. They overcharge and are unsympathetic. My bill for an eye stye was $560, and he never got rid of my stye. All he did was give me the same advice I received on Webmd or google. When I asked for help the office manager offered to take $5 off my bill. These are bad people you don't want to see. Save your money. WebmD had all the answers for a much lower price.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I hate this office. They over charged me because they said their equipment was "premium" and my insurance only covers standard procedures. They do not have any computerized testing. They had me flip through a coloring book to see if I could see the colors. I think this office is very unprofessional and they do not care whether or not their patients are satisfied. You can get better customer service at Walmart Vision Center. Do not waste your money or time!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Scott E. Martin's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1992)

Secure Horizons