Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey H. Gordon

I have been seeing Dr. Gordon for about 3 years now and I am very impressed. He genuinely cares about my feelings and thoughts as well as my general state of well-being. He is very personable and even remembers my vacation plans, family names, etc. It's like seeing an old friends each time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Gordon gave me incorrect information about the utility of pain medication. After the second appointment, which he cut short by 40 min, heproceeded to block me from making more appointments or further contacting the pain clinic. He did so without explanation and led me to believe I would have the opportunity to see him again if questions arose. Instead I found out from his nurse that he wrote in his notes he can't do anything more for me. There was no plan given or discussed, no advice for the future, just an appointment cut short and a very quick goodbye. Extremely substandard service, and his communication skills are atrocious.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Geoffrey H. Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med