Ratings for Dr. David R. Mireles

The staff at this establishment was excellent, they were considerate of many options and procedures that gave amazing results. They were able to correct my teeth which were severely misaligned through effective and thorough treatments. I recommend Dr. Mireles to anybody in need of orthodontics.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

The staff was very professional and always polite. The Dentist is very professional and good is work is good. My daughters teeth are very beautiful. The staff and was easy to work with and flexible and understanding. The office worked well with our dental insurance. I would recommend Dr. Mireles to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I without a doubt made the best decision in coming to Dr. Mireles for my orthodontic care. The staff is always so friendly, which only made the experience that much better. I am extremely pleased with the results and how my teeth came out. Now, I seem to always be smiling because I am so proud of my smile and how good it looks. I would recommend Dr. Mireles to anyone who is in need of any orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

the facility and the workers here are great.would recommend to keep up the good work.and i would recommend Dr.Mireles office to anyone .great DR.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Thank you to Dr. Mireles and the staff for the great work and experience with Invisalign! The entire staff is very knowledgeable, helpful, and accomodating. I was able to successfully complete my treatment even after moving far away from town and Dr. Mireles helped make the process as easy as possible. I'm happy that I was able to stick with this team and get everything done here and am pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013