Ratings for Dr. Ana T. Sauceda

My son had an acne issue that was cleared up with the help of Dr. Sauceda. She is great. But when her nurse LeAnn forgot to call in a prescription refill for us, I called back to ask them to do it. That is when the drama began. Dr Sauceda and LeAnn were both gone and had not written down their prescription call-in for anyone to verify that it had been approved. I asked office manager if I could speak to the receptionist to see if she remembered me. She did (whew). But in the course of getting them to call in the prescription, I was treated so horribly by the office manager and Peggy (another nurse) that I was in tears at the end. At one point they said I was "taking up too much of their time". Remember, I am the one who made a trip to the drug store to pick up a prescription that wasn't there. I really wasn't upset about that part-it happens. I was upset at the disrespect they showed when I tried to get this straightened out. Doc is not worth dealing with horrible staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012