Ratings for Dr. Fabienne Rottenberg

I've been a patient of Dr. Rottenberg's for over 5 years and that's because I always get reliable first rate care. Her diagnosis and treatment is always spot on. I leave her office feeling brand new. She has a lovely bedside manner that is trustworthy and reassuring. The fact that getting an appointment is never complicated is a bonus. I highly recommend Dr. Rottenberg.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I'VE been suffering with a heel spur for many months, trying all sorts of over the counter remedies, but to no avail. Was recommended by a friend to visit Dr. Rottenberg & I must say, she was a God sent. Dr. Rottenberg advised a conservative approach, gave me one cortisone injection & within a week my pain was almost all gone. Her demeanor and patience could not be any better & I would recommend her to all my friends & relatives without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Rottenberg for over 12 years. I have fast-growing painful callouses and need them to be pared down every six weeks or so. She has always been friendly and thoroughly professional. She listens to her patients and spends as much time as needed with them. I come out of her office each time feeling so much better. Her new receptionist is also friendly, professional, and on top of things. She is an outstanding physician who inquires and cares about the whole person, not just their feet. One other thing that is often not emphasized: If she is ever away for an extended period of time, the substitute physicians she appoints to temporarily fill in are also equally outstanding, proving again that the company you keep represents who you are. She is a truly caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Rottneberg has treated me, , my children and most recently, my mom (who is 89 years old). Simply put, she is great. Knowledgable, patient, takes the time to explain and very responsive. Her receptionist is also great. I wish all the doctors I visit were such caring professionals.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr.Rottenberg is a wonderful doctor, with intelligence and knowledge. She has change my problems over many years and has changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

She's wonderful and will offer conservative treatment rather than immediately requiring surgery. Knowledgeable and personable. You definitely feel like a person not a patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Highly satisfied with the doctor's diagnosis & treatment. Doctor was very pleasant & cordial.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Rottenberg is very helpful and knowledgeable, and she also has a very pleasant manner. I visited her about a year ago and she remembered my face and recollected some of my issues - I liked that very much because I felt that she remembered me and that allowed for us to get right to work on correcting my issues. Everything she told me the year before, we ended up doing: from the injections (they weren't that painful) to the night splint and inserts. I'm very happy that I chose to go to her for help and I definitely recommend her to anyone with issues with their feet!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I went to New York Downtown Hospital to look into surgical removal of a neuroma I had in my foot. I was randomly assigned to Dr. Rottenberg and could not be more thankful for it. This doctor shows true compassion for you as a patient, really putting herself in your shoes. She is careful and sensitive to your concerns, all while being efficient. I highly recommend her if you ever need a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012