Dr. Jonathan Lazare

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lazare

Dr. Lazare helped me after a misdiagnosis and treatment by another doctor worsened my condition. He's prompt, clear, and despite having many patients, still lets you know he's invested in your well-being.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Lazare took the time to explain to me what possibly was happening in an understandable way. He listened carefully to all my questions and answered thoroughly. He gave advice and was very attentive as well.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr Lazare treated my husband for his prostate problem. He is a great doctor his staff is very friendly. I had a bill sent to me and his biller sandy took the time to explain to me what the bill was for. Although I was encounter by I think another doctor not sure if he was a doctor by Den or he was possibly part of a spa. I was practically dragged downstairs to this spa with another girl wanted me to do a treatment while my husband was upstairs. It was so unprofessional I'm there for my husband possibly having prostate cancer and he's forcing me down to a spa.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I never write reviews but I can not help to say what I experienced in this office I pondered on writing this review at first but if he treats his staff this way I could only imagine how he will treat future patients.First this office was a mess they are rebuilding what I assume will be the front desk this poor receptionist sitting there in these circumstances. Why would they not close this MEDICAL office while renovating. Then this tall man approaches me and ask me if I was there to see him I replied yes and he walked away.I proceeded to wait 30 while he was so unprofessional yelling at his staff like an animal. Yelling at whoever was down a flight of stairs behind me he was yelling stating that "they were disgusting " the way they spoke yet all I heard was his mouth. Run fast from this office he totally unprofessional and disrespectful to his staff. I feel bad for the people that work for him. Will not go back ever.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Lazare's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Pittsburgh