Ratings for Dr. Alpa N. Merchant

I have had several appointments with Dr Merchant over the past few months and found the staff to be friendly and courteous. My appointments have always been on time. Charges have always been in line with the work performed and anytime I've had a complaint about something it was promptly taken care of. Granted, she did not perform a needed root canal but I did get an immediate appointment with another office that took care of it right away. This tells me that she has connections with other dental offices in the Tucson area. All in all, I'm happy with her and will continue using her as my primary dentist.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Incompetent Staff. Chargers 3 times for a filling than what other local Dental Practices pay, tells you out-of-pocket amount is one amount, and then bills you an additional 3 x that amount after you already paid. Can't perform a root canal. Charges twice what other Dental practices charge for Crowns. Doesn't fax x-rays to specialists in a timely manner. Does not pay any attention to customer complaints.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014