Ratings for Dr. Beryl L. Randolph

Worst experience of my life!! Do not go to her. Rude, gets mad when you ask questions, and lazy. You get 1 ultrasound your first visit and one when they tell you the baby's gender, that is it !!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

She's rude and very inconsiderate. She asks you a question and cuts you off before you can answer it. She even had the nerve to yell at my daughter for going to the hospital closest to us. Really who does that?!!!! If you don't want a horrible experience with your pregnancy, may I suggest that you find a better doctor than her. Run for you and your child/rens lives!!!!! She is a horrible person.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

She is very rude. She asks you a question and cuts you off before you can answer. I'm 34 weeks and yet she's telling me I'm 31 weeks. She does lab work and never explains to me my results. She is horrible. If I had a pregnant cat I wouldn't let this woman treat her. If you don't want a horrible experience with your pregnancy RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AND FAST.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This woman is awful. If you are looking for a physician who will disrespect you and not take you seriously- she's it! Some people shouldn't be doctors. Use this OB if you want a terrible experience with your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

She rough... on one of my vist when she asking me questions & I'm answering it for her while in the process she yelling at me to pull up my shirt... & than I haven't even seen my baby in the ultrasound n I'm 20 weeks On top we wait so long in waiting room & we ask the nurse at the front. How long? Sometimes she don't even be there

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

This doctor was not considerate of me or the lost of my pregnancy. She was rude and never answered my questions. She was horrible!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY INCOMPETENT, DON'T GO TO HER. HER C/S RATE IS VERY HIGH.SHE IS ALSO VERY RUDE.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Beryl L. Randolph's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)