Ratings for Dr. Roderick A. Garcia

I love the punctuality since I have a busy work schedule. The staff is very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I have years of experience with Dental services round the country. Dr. Garcia is at the top of the list! His staff is friendly and helpful; his services are efficient and current; his prices are reasonable and fair. One has to trust their dentist. I trust Dr. Garcia.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Garcia. Very professional and his team also I’m very happy with the work the do. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This staff is the best, and Dr. Garcia is so gentle (thank goodness!!!). Moving back to NM meant that I could see Dr. Garcia again - my teeth are glad i did!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Garcia for the past 10 years. He has done crowns, root canals and veneers for me and I have been completely satisfied. He is not only a perfectionist at his work, but is patient, kind and attentive to the concerns of his patients. The office staff is so thoughtful and supportive, as are the dental assistants and the hygienist. I am completely comfortable recommending Dr. Garcia and his staff for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Garcia since 1990 and I have never been disappointed in the work he and his staff. Everyone is very knowledgable in their part of the office and I feel that is why everything runs so smoothly and we are so very satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I find Dr. Garcia and his staff to always be friendly during my visits. His dental hygienist is personable, thorough and patient. As a practice they are attentive to my questions and my schedule.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have had approximately 9 dentists in my lifetime including dental specialists. I have not had one that is as exemplary as Dr. Roderick Garcia. He has the most caring staff. I have never had to wait to be seen. The doctor and his staff are always available to help. The staff are all seasoned professionals. The office is state of the art WITHOUT the state of the prices. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a higher level of kindness, professionalism, knowledge and results oriented treatment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Sep 15, 2016 Most thorough exam EVER!! The staff is so efficient and makes you feel like family. Dr. Garcia has a subtle sense of humor which makes the time pass quickly. Thx to Beverly, my favorite dental assistant EVER!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Shawna is a great hygienist. She explains everything well. Dr Garcia is kind and informative. the office staff is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016