Ratings for Dr. David FARRAR

I think he is very rude,and I am not young. He didnt want to treat me at all!He has chosen the wrong career for sure!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I assume the majority of the patients seen by this office are elderly. I am in my late 20s and have never seen any other patients there around my age. Because of this, the level of care I received from this office as well as Dr. Farrar was subpar. During my last visit, he was demeaning and condescending to me in front of other patients as well the office staff. His remarks and attitude lead me to believe neither he, nor his staff are accustomed to dealing with younger, active patients with sports/activity related injuries. Apparently the office receptionists, all 7 of them, were so overwhelmed by my 2 or 3 phone calls (total) over a two week period, Dr. Farrar asked me to "stop bugging the ladies in the office." (Is the job of a receptionists not to take phone calls and answer questions?) He is condescending and unprofessional and his actions made it clear that he had little interest in my health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. David FARRAR's Credentials

• Univ Of Sydney, Fac Of Med, Sydney, Nsw, Australia (Grad. 1978)