Ratings for Dr. Leon E. Luck

Dr.Luck is the best diagnostician and takes no chances with problems. He is very careful and dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2019

I too have been seeing Dr. Luck for many years. He is knowledgeable, attentive and always spot on with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have been using Dr Luck for more than 30 years when he first opened his practice. I think he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors around.I have been impressed by his commitment to his practice of medicine over the time I have known him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Luck literally saved my life. I was misdiagnosed by another physician and Dr. Luck immediately realized that I had a serious problem. His staff is caring and professional. I feel incredibly lucky to have found such a skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

There are nine people in my family who use Dr. Luck, and we all think he is wonderful. I've been going to him for over 35 years.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I disagree with the comment above. I have been seeing Dr. Luck for years and he is not only the best diagnostician but his staff is warm and wonderful. I don't normally write on these forums but I find the last review completely inaccurate.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Leon E. Luck's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1972)