Ratings for Dr. David M. Fadell

Went to doctor fadell after my car accident left me with a degloved arm. He saved my arm from amputation and seemed genuine when he asked me how I was doing and if I was in any pain in my follow up sessions. I am now looking forward to only having therapy to improve my mobility of arm before returning to work. I did however have to give a poor rating for waiting time as had to wait over thirty minutes to be brought out to wait in one of the exam rooms. Also it didn't seem like the nursing assistants really knew what they were doing and had poor hygiene habits when touching my wound.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I don't think he has enough knowledgeable doing any kind of surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Did the surgery on my ring finger because it was stuck, but know can't close it. It was in October when he did it it's know june 29th. Staff was bad, but there was a a woman that was very nice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

when I injured my hand in an accident, I was referred to Dr. Fadell by my general practitioner. On the 1st appointment, within a few minutes he diagnosed the problem as "Quervain's Syndrome" and explained the options. Going the least invasive route first, he did a cortisone injection and a splint to immobilize my wrist. When the pain returned he scheduled me for an out-patient surgical procedure called a "Quervain Release." After the surgery, I woke up with my wrist in a cast, but no pain. A couple weeks later I returned for a followup appointment, the cast was removed, stitches were taken out. He explained the importance of massaging the site as much as possible and set up another follow-up appointment. That was just 3 days ago, my thumb and wrist are fine now and he didn't even charge for that final visit. He was very professional and personable throughout the entire process and I would not hesitate to return to him in the future, or refer him to a friend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

I went to this see this mad man, the wait times was ridiculous due to the fact that he books 4 patients at a time. this makes you feel like a batch of cattle. then when this bald headed monster finally walks into the room , you immediately feel that you are in the presentence of a long lost Cali prima donna a who failed and is now standing in front of you in Las Vegas. This unstable character does not beat around the bush when trying to take your money at the same time he has no real answers and skirts around them. with my experience I had asked a question and this guy just exploded. Maybe he was having a bad day?Regardless... I would not allow this Creep to fix my flat tire even if I were stranded on the hwy 15 in the middle of death valley.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Fadell. He seems to be very thorough and up front with all of the options for me. He suggested we try non surgical procedures first when he easily could have told me I needed surgery. He also is very friendly and personalble.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

The wait times are intolerable, but once Dr. Fadell gets in the room, you feel that it is worth it. Keeps recommeding surgery....have not had it yet.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. David M. Fadell's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1992)

HealthFirst