Ratings for Dr. Jerry Lubliner

I’m a weight lifter and I lead a very active lifestyle, so full use of both shoulders, without pain, is very important to me. I tore both my left and right supraspinatus tendons almost completely off the bone, as well as a partial tear in my left and right bicep tendons helping various friends move large pieces of furniture. Dr. Lubliner fixed both my rotator cuffs, the left (and left bicep) in late-2010, the right in Jan. 2013, and the right bicep in Dec. 2013. After completing the required physical therapy for ach one, I am very happy with the results! I’m back in the gym with no pain. Dr. Lubliner did excellent work and I now tell friends who ask for help to hire a moving company!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I would never have thought about rating a doctor online, but I felt my interaction with this physician was so bad it is necessary for me to do this. To begin it was easy to get an appointment, the receptionist was very nice and patient with my chatter. I arrived on time and was not seen even close to my scheduled appointment time. When I was finally called in this doctor was rude and very short with me. I asks him a question and he ignored me and just continued to speak over me. He's very impatient and would never recommend him to anyone I love.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I’m a weight lifter and full use of both shoulders, without pain, is very important to me. I tore both my left and right supraspinatus tendons almost completely off the bone. Dr. Lubliner fixed both my rotator cuffs, the left in late-2010, the right in Jan 2013. After completing the required physical therapy, I’m very happy with the results! I’m back in the gym with no pain and full use of my left shoulder with the right one progressing nicely. Dr. Lubliner did an excellent job. Chris Maida Editor, American Iron Magazine

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I am shocked to read the rating and comments about this doctor. He and his staff was polite and quite knowledgable on my injury. i had surgery with him on my shoulder. My physical therapist raved on how quick I recovered and said its mostly do to his work. I recently injured my knee and will be going back to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I don't usually write reviews and I wouldn't think to ever write a bad one. but I really feel this would be a service to others, as I so wish I knew before going how rude and insensitive this dr would be. Honstly i didnt mind the hour and 15m waite or the " nice staff " sadly it's become the norm. Nor did I mind so much that the minute this dr came in he already had an aragance to him however  what came next I never expiranced  , he would not let me speak to explain my situation properly, when I asked questions to understand his diagnosis he completely attact me and told me to see another dr, thank God my husband was with me and was equally socked . We are both very polite and soft spoken people I don't know what brought on this behavior, I never seen such an aggressive additude from a doctor in my life. I honestly don't know if he is any good I'm seeking a second opinion but nothing justifies his behavior or worth this expriance . Be in good health and may God save us from doctors who forget their humanity.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Lubliner is an excellent doctor. My experience with him was very pleasant, and I feel much better after my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Lubliner has an extremely busy practice, which is why there usually is a bit of a wait. Of course, the reason he is busy is because he is extremely good. While his bedside manner could use a little tweaking, he is an excellent orthopedist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

There were a lot of patients waiting in the room. They were whispering about only one docotor there. I was called in 15 minutes late. One receptionist in the office looked very unfriendly. She even told me don't call the office unless... She didn't offer the receipt for the copay either.How can a person like that can work as a front desk staff?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009