Ratings for Dr. Karen Kindley

Dr Kindley is amazing. She is very friendly, very professional and definitely knows what she’s doing.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr Kindley is the best Dr I have ever had. I have known her as a patient for 18 years. She has always been there for me and I can count on her for every problem that I have. I have had Chrohns disease and have had it for 50 years. It became severe 5 years ago. Dr Kindley was there to assist me after my surgery. I love her to death and I respect her services.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

After several hospital stays, we were referred to a GI and were told that Dr. Kindley was good. Our experience was the opposite! After a office visit, she scheduled a "much needed" colonoscopy for two weeks later. We ended up back in the hospital before that took place. The ER doc telephoned Kindley; she informed that she would see us in the hospital the next morning. She didn't come until 6:15 P.M. and stated as she walked in the door, "You're on my schedule today, not yours." She then proceeded to "high five" my wife, telling her she did the right thing by coming to the hospital. We were discharged with absolutely no help! I then wrote a negative review, which the office did follow-up. After visiting for several minutes with my wife about our concerns, we were told that Dr. Kindley would be calling us in a few days to discuss our concerns. That has been over a week ago...not a word from the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016