Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Bohn

Dr. Bohn saw me in the ER and took me to an exam room with a window. The regular ER doctor followed us and laughed uncontrollably at me as he watched me through the window. Dr. Bohn's response was unconscionable. Rather than stopping this unethical behavior by the staff, he supported it by staring at me. Later he asked me if I want to go doctor shopping for a different doctor. Also he was nonverbally rude on most days, showing irritation, disgruntlement, impatience, and lack of caring. I will have paranoia for the rest of my life in regard to psychiatrists and hospital doctors.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

This doctor put me down twice for being Latina. Once he knew I am Hispanic, he asked me: "So you married someone much higher in the social scale? I explained that I am an attorney, with a Magna****Laude and that I attended private school. I also told him that when I was 12, I owned an organ (Farfisa. He almost fell from the chair:"That'YOU' had an orgaaaan?" I did not tell him how many stores my father owned or those of the rest of my family. He left me with this brilliant advice: "Some of my friends went into business even if they have never drafted a motion". Well,I have drafted thousands of motions, been a law clerk, revised legal coding,etc.Grandpa was a jiu jitsu instructor for the US military. One of my relatives was in coma while serving in Vietnam. He says he speaks French,so: Si le medecin hait à les Latinamericaines j'espère qu'il n'aime pas leurs argent. Este vaquero cree que las hispanas autosuficientes no existen. Seguiremos pagando su hipoteca y la ropa que lleva puesta?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Bohn's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Special Needs Plan