Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Bohn

Dr Bohn is inept. He knows nothing about the safety of coming off benzodiazapines. He basically cold turkeys you while polydrugging you at the same time. This is extremely dangerous. If he has no knowledge of benzodiazapines, he has no right telling people how to come off of them. Read the ashton manual. This will tell you how to safely come off of these dangerous drugs. Dr Bohn is too arrogant to admit he has no knowledge and doesn't care enough about his patients to try and gain proper knowledge. Please find a Doctor who actually knows what they are doing or at the very least, willing to be educated.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Bohn saw me in the ER and took me to an exam room with a window. The regular ER doctor followed us and laughed uncontrollably at me as he watched me through the window. Dr. Bohn's response was unconscionable. Rather than stopping this unethical behavior by the staff, he supported it by staring at me. Later he asked me if I want to go doctor shopping for a different doctor. Also he was nonverbally rude on most days, showing irritation, disgruntlement, impatience, and lack of caring. I will have paranoia for the rest of my life in regard to psychiatrists and hospital doctors.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

This doctor put me down twice for being Latina. Once he knew I am Hispanic, he asked me: "So you married someone much higher in the social scale? I explained that I am an attorney, with a Magna****Laude and that I attended private school. I also told him that when I was 12, I owned an organ (Farfisa. He almost fell from the chair:"That'YOU' had an orgaaaan?" I did not tell him how many stores my father owned or those of the rest of my family. He left me with this brilliant advice: "Some of my friends went into business even if they have never drafted a motion". Well,I have drafted thousands of motions, been a law clerk, revised legal coding,etc.Grandpa was a jiu jitsu instructor for the US military. One of my relatives was in coma while serving in Vietnam. He says he speaks French,so: Si le medecin hait à les Latinamericaines j'espère qu'il n'aime pas leurs argent. Este vaquero cree que las hispanas autosuficientes no existen. Seguiremos pagando su hipoteca y la ropa que lleva puesta?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Bohn's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Oxford