Ratings for Dr. Erica Grazioli

Dr. Grazioli is not the doctor you want to deliver the unfortunate news that you have a diagnosis of MS. She may be knowledgeable, but she has terrible bedside manner and no empathy. To her, I was not a person, but a number. The doctors I have been seeing in Cleveland to aid in my treatment have provided me with a completely different experience for the better.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Went to see her for a follow up after being in the hospital for a neuro related ailment. She was very condescending and wouldn't answer questions about my stay or the meds I was put on. Basically told me, "I didn't see you". When you work in a group practice you have access to previous doctors notes. She wouldn't even look. Very nasty and uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I moved to Erie in the winter and was using lift if they were late she would not see me. she belittled me and told me my old M.S neurologist was not real he did not exist. she was harsh, cold and did not care. She was right and I was always wrong no matter what. even If I had proof. This doc should not even being practicing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Do not recommend this "MS Specialist", she makes you feel like she is above you and makes no mistakes, which is scarey. She is blunt and cold!!! Everytime that you try to tell her your symptoms she says "See your family doc" So thats what I do now!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

I was seeing another dr in the practise when I was turfed to this dr. Dr. Grazioli was not interested in how I survived and thrived with MS. There was a new drug called campath being tested in her office and she refused to put me in the study or use for "compassionate care". She presented the same options I have had for years. She spoke to my husband as if to say "Get your wife to see this my way" Abrupt, insulant, rude. If you couldn't serve her she was not about to help you. After many years with NorthShore Neuroscience, I left. My primary care doc now handles my MS needs which have included going outside the realm of western medicine. God help those who encounter this so called healer.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Do not go to this doctor. She was to busy to see my husband and for two years he was giving himself shots for MS which we found out he did not have. She told us she did not believe he had MS but did no testing to find out one way or the other. Her approach was wait and see. Most of the time she sends PA's to see the patients. Stay away

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Erica Grazioli's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Massachusetts