Ratings for Dr. Tracey J. Rosenberg

great doctor, those negative comment people are so wrong! Nice professional and smart!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I saw this site and couldn't believe the reviews here. Maybe I'm just a lucky one, but I've had nothing but great experiences with her. Cracked a wisdom tooth and went to her for an extraction. She explained the procedure clearly as well as the expectations re recovery and time back to normal activity. Two teeth were pulled quickly and with no issue, and best of all, I had no pain...not during, not after. Dr. Rosenberg was pleasant and had a great sense of humor before and after the procedure. Follow up was routine and all elements of the procedure were successful. Dr. Rosenberg is one heck of an oral surgeon. She made a procedure I was dreading into something far more pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Took my child to see Dr Rosenberg for a consultation for wisdom teeth removal. The negative comments noted here are 100% accurate. Enough bad things have been printed here that I need not add any more. Try another oral surgeon for a better experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Awesome and friendly staff. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. I was very pleased and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

She is extremely unprofessional and rude. My surgery was delayed due to her incompetency. When I tried to speak with her regarding my upcoming surgery she would not give me the time or respect and blamed another Dr for the delay. Se also lied about the contact she had with my other Dr involved in my surgery

Submitted January 11, 2015

She did procedures that she knew our insurance company did not cover and didn't tell us!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I would not send my worst enemy to rosenberg. She is rude and extremely pushy. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Rosenberg has no Manors No RESPECT AT ALL .. SHE WAS HORRIBLE TO MY DAUGHTER AND TO MY HUSBAND AND I ... SHE TREATED US LIKE GARBAGE AND SEEMS JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY .. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER IN MY LIFE I WILL TELL YOU NEVER SEND YOU KIDS TO HER !~!... SHE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOUR KID HAS PROBLEMS BECAUSE SHE WONT STAY STILL AND JUST WANT TO SEDATE HER LIKE AN ANIMAL INSTEAD OF WORKING WITH US !! SO DO YOUR SELF AND CHILD A FAVOR AND NEVER SEE HER !!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014