Ratings for Dr. Christina A. Bruno

Myself and my parents have been patients of Dr Bruno for about 3-4 years and I am about to stop going there and move my parents as well to another provider because I feel Dr Bruno is not very sensitive to the cultural differences and she is in continued change of the plan of care especially of my dad. I find her patience and attention to our needs short and almost like she brushes us off. She has told us that if she can not see my parents more than once a year even though I have explained to her that they travel during the winter, we should not come back to her.. So that is exactly what we are going to do find a more open , and supportive provider.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Great doctor. Have gone to her for 10 years. Very knowlegable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I really like Dr. Bruno. She is honest with me, always takes the time to answer all my questions, and I really trust and feel very confident in her skills. She even operated on me and I had a wonderful result, even though my condition is not easy to treat at all. I was referred by another ophthalmologist who was afraid to operate on me because it is so bad.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Doctor made me wait for 45 mins in waiting room and was not polite enough to apologize for the wait. She hardly asked me any questions about my situation it was only info I was giving her as she checked my eyes. She did not bother to check my situation and spoke generally about everything. I probably need to go to another doctor to get my eyes checked . I will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Bruno was very attentive and asked many crucial questions. She preferred the conservative route for treatment of my dry eye and after 2 years, I've pretty much been healed. She and her staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

The provider gave a limited explanation of the plan of care. The provider was not sympathetic to my situation. The provider did not answer all of my questions. The providers staff was not friendly. Whenever I have a question, even if it's very basic, they always make me schedule an appointment, which is extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Bruno spent all of 10 minutes with me. She did not ask the reason for my visit, and referred me out to another physician based on a brief eye exam done by her assistant. The physician she referred me to did a proper exam and said he couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes - no reason to have been referred to him. Not only did I need to pay the money for the second physician, I ended up paying out of pocket for Dr. Bruno's exam up front because her office staff would not submit it to my insurance first.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Christina A. Bruno's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)