Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

I made a second appointment with Ashley for my disport injections. My first experience was terrific and I look forward to following with them. Office staff very pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

This was my first experience with aesthetics and from the moment I walked in the door , Julie greeted me and made me feel comfortable! I was nervous and their Nurse Injector,Ashley, was very knowledgeable and helped put my nerves at ease. She was really easy to talk to and explained the process from start to finish! I recommend this group to anyone! Great first experience!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Antimarino is an amazing Doctor. He takes time with you to explain the procedure and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He corrected a botched surgery that I had and made it right. GREAT Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I see Pam for Botox and fillers and highly recommend her! Very happy client of Bellissimo!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I recently had a tummy tuck and couldn’t be happier with the results! He definitely exceeded my expectations! He listened to all of my concerns at the consultation and followed up with me the night of Surgery. All of his staff is absolutely wonderful. Alex went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable and answered all my questions/concerns. I would definitely recommend Doctor Antimarino to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Had an appointment with Pam today in Monroeville . Can’t say enough good things about my experience . Pam was informative, sweet , and made me look and feel beautiful . I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

The Bellissimo staff provided great service all around. From the Aestehician that I worked with (Tara) to the office administration. One of my best experiences at a Spa ever. If you're in Pittsburgh and are looking for any spa treatment services/products, I highly recommend you stop by and visit this establishment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I highly recommend Tara at Bellisimo! I have now had four laser treatments with Tara, and my skin has totally transformed. I started the treatments to get rid of broken capillaries but I have been amazed by how much better my skin looks and feels. My pores have gotten much smaller and my face is just so much smoother. I will be following up with ongoing facials to keep Tara's magic!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I was recommended by a friend to Tara at Bellissimo in Monroeville for one of their medi spa services. It was my first time there and Tara did a chemical peel on me and I am loving the results! I'm going back in a few weeks for dermaplaning and I am looking forward to returning. The staff is friendly and welcoming, I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

This was an amazing experience working with the team at www.bellissimoplasticsurgery.com and want to thank them for the outstanding excellent care that was provided. I am a patient for life!! Pam is the best of the best when it comes to customer care and personal touch. Thank you all!!! - Regards, Rachel Playso

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Antimarino is board certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been voted one of Pittsburgh's Best Plastic Surgeons in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017. His special blend of experience, refined techniques and compassion has helped him gain recognition on both east and west coasts. Dr. Antimarino provides a full spectrum of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He specializes in procedures involving the face, breasts and body. With all of his training and professional accomplishments, Dr. Antimarino pursues one simple goal: improving the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Antimarino believes in treating the whole person, and in building trust, communication, and confidence. He believes in enhancing his patients' lives. Bellissimo Plastic Surgery, Your partner in defining you™

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Brow lift
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Stretch marks
  • Voluma
  • Wrinkles
  • Acne
  • Age spots (liver spots)
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast Lift