Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Dr Antimarino sculpted what previous surgeon failed to do. Before my explicit details he knew exactly what needed to be modified. Is patient and always informative. I never feel rushed. He takes the time to understand my needs. I have total confidence in his surgical skills as well as his technical knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Antimarino without reservation. This is reflected after consulting and meeting several other surgeons. None came close to the level of confidence he renders.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

doctor jeffrey is so kind and patient. i didnt feel rushed during his consult. he offered me several ideas . i feel he's the burghs best !!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I had an excellent consult with dr Antimarino , his very articulate and knowledgeable. when i am ready for surgery he"ll be the one.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Went to Pam at Pure Skin /Bellisimo Plastic Surgery/Med Spa for filler and Botox consultation. I go here for microdermabrasion once a month and Jessica is outstanding and am extremely pleased with my results and knowledge offered by her on skincare. Pam did my lip filler and cheeks. She is very professional and her skills are awesome! She is very knowledgeable and reassuring also. I had Botox done also. I am very pleased with the results and Pam’s talent , patience, and her true concern / compassion made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her and will return to her in the future.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I had breast augmentation. Only request do not place the implants wide and low. They were placed exactly how I educated not to place them. I now have extreme pain and depression due to the ill placement. I feel the staff is 5 star however my experience and oit come 2 of 5 star. Very dissappointed .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Absolutely the best of the best! I decided on breast augmentation and a touch of injectables to freshen up my 50 year old face. I am very pleased with the results. I wish I would have did the breast augmentation 20 years ago!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Antimarino is phenomenal dr and is conservative and gives you a refreshed look. His bedside manners are tops . Couldn't find a better dr then him

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I regularly see Pam, who is the RN at Bellissimo for Botox and fillers. I have gone to many different places that provide the same treatments, but they do not have the expertise, professionalism, and kindness that I receive from Bellissimo. Based on my experiences over the years with Pam, I definitely won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I had a consultation with Pam . She made me feel very comfortable and was able to answer all of my questions. The staff were all very pleasant. The environment was very inviting and clean. I would recommend my friends for sure!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Medical Aesthetician Tara Hepler performed microneedling on me. Make sure to follow the before and after instructions. In my experience, this treatment required some days of keeping a low profile because my skin looked pinkish/sunburnt (don't do this right before an important meeting or date). Google pics of after microneedling if you want a better idea of what I mean. This is the skin's normal response, but will look great upon healing (mine was best by the 6th day). I have lighter skin tone and told her "no pain, no gain, be aggressive over areas of concern" so it could potentially be less. I am in 30s and can generally maintain my skin by healthy eating habits and microderms, but for something extra I wanted to try microneedling. She also performs microdermabrasions if "needling" sounds too intimidating or you can't allow for some days of sunburnt looking face.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Breast cancer
  • Brow lift
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty