Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

I had a consultation with Pam . She made me feel very comfortable and was able to answer all of my questions. The staff were all very pleasant. The environment was very inviting and clean. I would recommend my friends for sure!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Medical Aesthetician Tara Hepler performed microneedling on me. Make sure to follow the before and after instructions. In my experience, this treatment required some days of keeping a low profile because my skin looked pinkish/sunburnt (don't do this right before an important meeting or date). Google pics of after microneedling if you want a better idea of what I mean. This is the skin's normal response, but will look great upon healing (mine was best by the 6th day). I have lighter skin tone and told her "no pain, no gain, be aggressive over areas of concern" so it could potentially be less. I am in 30s and can generally maintain my skin by healthy eating habits and microderms, but for something extra I wanted to try microneedling. She also performs microdermabrasions if "needling" sounds too intimidating or you can't allow for some days of sunburnt looking face.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Always a pleasant professional experience. After many different trarments, I highly recommend this Doctor and his staff.👍💟 Thank you .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Patient's update
Botox injections, lip enhancing, Microsoft abrasions, peels, facials are some of my experiences at your spa. I am happy with my results and will continue to frequent this establishment.

Submitted September 20, 2017

Consummate professionals and I had an excellent result! Dr Antimarino and his entire staff treat me incredibly well. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I wanted to get a facelift and my eyelids done. After consulting with three other plastic surgeons, I decided that Dr. Antimarino was exactly the doctor I was looking for. When I met with him, I was immediately impressed with his professionalism and warmth. He described each procedure in great detail and was completely open to questions. I am now two weeks out from my surgery and I could not possibly be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Anitmarino!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Pamela Mastowski has been a wonderful addition to this office. She is professional, consultative and always on time. Pam helps to identify issues that can be corrected now and advises on additional services can help achieve my desired look . I would recommend this practice to any of my friends...and I have!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have seen Registered Nurse Pamela Mastowski multiple times for botox and dysport and have been very pleased with the results. I started seeing Pam last year when she worked at Body Beautiful. When she left to join Bellissimo Plastic surgery & Medi spa, I followed her to continue receiving her services. She's friendly and down to earth, so I feel very comfortable talking to her... and trust her recommendations for which type of procedure would work best for me. The price seemed to be a bit more than I had paid in the past, but well worth it when I know I am getting the results I want.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Absolutely love Dr.Antimarino and his staff. I'm very great thankful I found Pam who is amazing . Very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to getting Botox.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I have really enjoyed meeting Dr Jeffrey Antimarino's "PAM" ....she is very talented in her delivery of botox and sincerely cares about giving you what you want......Thank you Pam....m

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Extremely professional and knowledgeable! I just had my first application of Botox and I am loving the results. My fears and concerns were addressed and I am so happy I did it!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Breast cancer
  • Brow lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty