Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Number one Truly cares about his patients. Understands the self-esteem issues and very validating. Compassionate, empathetic, and highly experienced. He's an artist. His staff compliments him perfectly with gentle natured, warmth and consideration. Whatever your concerns. This is the doctor for you. I interviewed many and none came close to Dr A. He's top notch.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. He is very knowledgeable, honest and realistic. Dr. Antimarino and his staff are all very nice and welcoming. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Antimarino and his staff! Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable! Whether it was surgery, botox or facial, everyone really knows their stuff, all in a relaxing beautiful facility!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I Am thrilled to be a new client at the Medi Spa! My microdermabrasion, facial & eyelash extension experience was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere and very clean! Great staff working with DR A! Those gals are super accommodating !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My husband and I have had several procedures done by Dr. Antimarino with wonderful results. The "good doctor" is caring, compassionate with personality that makes you feel so very special. Post ops were right on schedule and were handled with as much time as needed . The staff is very friendly and helpful and create an environment of "family."

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Being my first procedure experience, I was nervous and had lots of questions. More than anything, I was worried about being disappointed with the results. Dr. Antimarino has the experienced, knowledge, and personality to put all your worries to rest and give you amazing results!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Antimarino is one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is compassionate and answered all of my questions. I have had a breast augmentation and an upper and lower blepharoplasty. My initial visit I asked for DD implants just to see if he was one of those doctors that willing to do anything for a buck. I am very petite, and my husband and I were thrilled when he said that he would not do that. I look very natural, and have confidence that I never had before. My eyes are bright, with no more bags! I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend him to my own children should they ever need or want his services. That's the highest level of recommendation I could give.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Staff and Dr. are very compassionate and receptive to your concerns. I had a breast mass, which thankfully was just a fatty tumor, but they were very compassionate and empathetic towards me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I had a breast reduction and was thrilled until the final outcome. My left breast has absolutely no feeling and a flat nipple while the right breast has a nipple that is constantly protruding. Dr Antimarino said my scarring would eventually go away but I still have it and it's been 4 years sine my surgery. Go elsewhere if you want a breast reduction.

Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Antimarino has been my plastic surgeon since my diagnoses with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I would trust him with my life. He gave me back my confidence and made me feel good about myself again. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Breast cancer
  • Brow lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty