Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

I wanted to get a facelift and my eyelids done. After consulting with three other plastic surgeons, I decided that Dr. Antimarino was exactly the doctor I was looking for. When I met with him, I was immediately impressed with his professionalism and warmth. He described each procedure in great detail and was completely open to questions. I am now two weeks out from my surgery and I could not possibly be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Anitmarino!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Pamela Mastowski has been a wonderful addition to this office. She is professional, consultative and always on time. Pam helps to identify issues that can be corrected now and advises on additional services can help achieve my desired look . I would recommend this practice to any of my friends...and I have!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have seen Registered Nurse Pamela Mastowski multiple times for botox and dysport and have been very pleased with the results. I started seeing Pam last year when she worked at Body Beautiful. When she left to join Bellissimo Plastic surgery & Medi spa, I followed her to continue receiving her services. She's friendly and down to earth, so I feel very comfortable talking to her... and trust her recommendations for which type of procedure would work best for me. The price seemed to be a bit more than I had paid in the past, but well worth it when I know I am getting the results I want.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Absolutely love Dr.Antimarino and his staff. I'm very great thankful I found Pam who is amazing . Very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to getting Botox.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I have really enjoyed meeting Dr Jeffrey Antimarino's "PAM" ....she is very talented in her delivery of botox and sincerely cares about giving you what you want......Thank you Pam....m

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Extremely professional and knowledgeable! I just had my first application of Botox and I am loving the results. My fears and concerns were addressed and I am so happy I did it!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had implants for 20 years and decided to swap them out. I had the if it's not broke don't fix it attitude and my obygyn said the same. I ended up meeting Dr. Antimarino at a few professional events and mustered up the courage to ask about the exchange program and scheduled an appointment. If I could advise anyone that has had implants that are old, I wish I would have done this years ago. I love them and finally got a decent cleavage and they feel more natural then the saline and look great. Also, I thought the old ones were fine and actually dr. Told me one flipped. If you're on the fence you owe yourself a consultation.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Antimarino and his staff are extremely caring and professional. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at a very young age and Dr. Antimarino was able to keep my fears at bay. He gave me a professional opinion that I respect. His bedside manor is second to none. You will not find to many doctors that will give you their personal cell phone number to answer your questions or concerns after surgery. He has taken my calls of concern on weekends and while vacationing with his family. He made a personal call from his home the evening of my surgery to ask how I was feeling and see if I needed anything. I have recommended Bellissimo to many friends and family and will continue to do so as long as Dr. Antimarino is practicing. You will not find a more compassionate and caring doctor and you will feel like you are being treated like a friend instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Dr. Antimarino's talent. I had breast augmentation done in Novemwber 2016. My results are even better than I expected! I have been impressed from my initial consult. He took time with me explaining the procedure and my options. He and his staff are so professional, friendly, and accesible. Dr Antimarino always answered questions promptly. I highly recommend him and have done so to everyone I talk to. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Antimarino gets my highest recommendation for breast surgery. He is honest, sets realistic expectations, and is one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever met. That's what sets him apart. You don't feel like you are a number. He treats you like a friend. The surgical facilities were top notch and comfortable. He called me the night after my procedure to check that all was well and to answer questions. His staff is professional and pleasant. Wonderful results!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Breast cancer
  • Brow lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty