Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

I Am thrilled to be a new client at the Medi Spa! My microdermabrasion, facial & eyelash extension experience was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere and very clean! Great staff working with DR A! Those gals are super accommodating !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My husband and I have had several procedures done by Dr. Antimarino with wonderful results. The "good doctor" is caring, compassionate with personality that makes you feel so very special. Post ops were right on schedule and were handled with as much time as needed . The staff is very friendly and helpful and create an environment of "family."

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Being my first procedure experience, I was nervous and had lots of questions. More than anything, I was worried about being disappointed with the results. Dr. Antimarino has the experienced, knowledge, and personality to put all your worries to rest and give you amazing results!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Antimarino is one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is compassionate and answered all of my questions. I have had a breast augmentation and an upper and lower blepharoplasty. My initial visit I asked for DD implants just to see if he was one of those doctors that willing to do anything for a buck. I am very petite, and my husband and I were thrilled when he said that he would not do that. I look very natural, and have confidence that I never had before. My eyes are bright, with no more bags! I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend him to my own children should they ever need or want his services. That's the highest level of recommendation I could give.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Staff and Dr. are very compassionate and receptive to your concerns. I had a breast mass, which thankfully was just a fatty tumor, but they were very compassionate and empathetic towards me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I had a breast reduction and was thrilled until the final outcome. My left breast has absolutely no feeling and a flat nipple while the right breast has a nipple that is constantly protruding. Dr Antimarino said my scarring would eventually go away but I still have it and it's been 4 years sine my surgery. Go elsewhere if you want a breast reduction.

Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Antimarino has been my plastic surgeon since my diagnoses with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I would trust him with my life. He gave me back my confidence and made me feel good about myself again. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

. I recently also chose Aestique for my Breast Augmentation. The moment I sat down with Dr. Antimarino, I knew that he was my surgeon after meeting with countless doctors. He set the record straight with me and stated if I was there for the wrong reasons, that he was not the doctor for me. I have a very small frame and if I was looking to come out with DD’s he wouldn’t do it. I respected him for that and knew by his professionalism that he was the one. I went from a very small A to a Full B/Small C and I couldn’t be happier. I look natural and the recovery time was quick. They took great care of me and continue to with the follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I underwent an endoscopic browlift in September, 2015. Dr. Antimarino was extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough with me both pre and post op. I am very pleased with the result we achieved. The entire facility, staff and services are simply "top shelf".

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Antimarrino was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease for my breast reduction procedure. His staff were angels treating me with concern and respect. Definirtely choose this facility for any procedure you may need.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Top 10 Doctor-Pennsylvania, 2014
  • Top 10 Doctor-Greater Pittsburgh, 2014
  • On-Time Doctor Award, 2014
  • Pittsburgh Top Doc, 2013 - 2014
  • Patients’ Choice Award, 2011 - 2014
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2011 - 2014

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I Am thrilled to be a new client at the Medi Spa! My microdermabrasion, facial & eyelash extension experience was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere and very clean..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have had several procedures done by Dr. Antimarino with wonderful results. The "good doctor" is caring, compassionate with personality that..."

April 13, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "15206" to "15232". Address has been updated from "5989 Centre Ave." to "5301 Fifth Avenue".

January 18, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://bellissimoplasticsurgery.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(844) 496-6647".

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being my first procedure experience, I was nervous and had lots of questions. More than anything, I was worried about being disappointed with the results. Dr. A..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antimarino is one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is compassionate and answered all of my questions. I have had a breast augmentation and an upp..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and Dr. are very compassionate and receptive to your concerns. I had a breast mass, which thankfully was just a fatty tumor, but they were very compassio..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and was thrilled until the final outcome. My left breast has absolutely no feeling and a flat nipple while the right breast has a nippl..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antimarino has been my plastic surgeon since my diagnoses with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I would trust him with my life. He gave me back my confidence and m..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ". I recently also chose Aestique for my Breast Augmentation. The moment I sat down with Dr. Antimarino, I knew that he was my surgeon after meeting with count..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent an endoscopic browlift in September, 2015. Dr. Antimarino was extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough with me both pre and post op. I..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antimarrino was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease for my breast reduction procedure. His staff were angels treating me with co..."

February 9, 2015