You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Ratings

Staff and Dr. are very compassionate and receptive to your concerns. I had a breast mass, which thankfully was just a fatty tumor, but they were very compassionate and empathetic towards me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I had a breast reduction and was thrilled until the final outcome. My left breast has absolutely no feeling and a flat nipple while the right breast has a nipple that is constantly protruding. Dr Antimarino said my scarring would eventually go away but I still have it and it's been 4 years sine my surgery. Go elsewhere if you want a breast reduction.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869675].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Antimarino has been my plastic surgeon since my diagnoses with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I would trust him with my life. He gave me back my confidence and made me feel good about myself again. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2852442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

. I recently also chose Aestique for my Breast Augmentation. The moment I sat down with Dr. Antimarino, I knew that he was my surgeon after meeting with countless doctors. He set the record straight with me and stated if I was there for the wrong reasons, that he was not the doctor for me. I have a very small frame and if I was looking to come out with DD’s he wouldn’t do it. I respected him for that and knew by his professionalism that he was the one. I went from a very small A to a Full B/Small C and I couldn’t be happier. I look natural and the recovery time was quick. They took great care of me and continue to with the follow-up appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I underwent an endoscopic browlift in September, 2015. Dr. Antimarino was extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough with me both pre and post op. I am very pleased with the result we achieved. The entire facility, staff and services are simply "top shelf".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Antimarrino was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease for my breast reduction procedure. His staff were angels treating me with concern and respect. Definirtely choose this facility for any procedure you may need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was beautiful. I did not wait long at all- about ten minutes in the waiting room and the Doctor came into the room about 5 minutes after I was put in there. He was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I feel that he is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Antimarino recently did an abdominoplasty and brachioplasty for me. From the pre-op consultation to the follow-up visits, everything has exceeded my expectations. The facility is unique, the staff is courteous, professional, accommodating, and pleasant. My tummy is flat, without that hanging "apron" of skin and fat, and my arms are sleek, no more batwings! He offered a free consultation. The practice also offers a limited interest-free financing option.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2461081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Antimarino performed two procedures on me last week, abdominoplasty and brachioplasty. It's only been a week, but the results are already excellent. The nursing and other staff are really helpful, appointments are always on time, and the building and setting is amazing. Dr. Antimarino is very encouraging, but is very careful to stress my restrictions and limitations post-surgery. The entire process was very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2461080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I had a free breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Antimarino and he was phenomenal. Very kind, friendly, professional, and addressed my concerns before I even raised them. I felt very comfortable asking him anything and he put me a lot more at ease at the prospect of the procedure. I don't feel the need to visit anyone else for a consultation after seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2009864].votes_count ]]