Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Dr. Antimarino and his staff are extremely caring and professional. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at a very young age and Dr. Antimarino was able to keep my fears at bay. He gave me a professional opinion that I respect. His bedside manor is second to none. You will not find to many doctors that will give you their personal cell phone number to answer your questions or concerns after surgery. He has taken my calls of concern on weekends and while vacationing with his family. He made a personal call from his home the evening of my surgery to ask how I was feeling and see if I needed anything. I have recommended Bellissimo to many friends and family and will continue to do so as long as Dr. Antimarino is practicing. You will not find a more compassionate and caring doctor and you will feel like you are being treated like a friend instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Dr. Antimarino's talent. I had breast augmentation done in Novemwber 2016. My results are even better than I expected! I have been impressed from my initial consult. He took time with me explaining the procedure and my options. He and his staff are so professional, friendly, and accesible. Dr Antimarino always answered questions promptly. I highly recommend him and have done so to everyone I talk to. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Antimarino gets my highest recommendation for breast surgery. He is honest, sets realistic expectations, and is one of the nicest and most caring doctors I've ever met. That's what sets him apart. You don't feel like you are a number. He treats you like a friend. The surgical facilities were top notch and comfortable. He called me the night after my procedure to check that all was well and to answer questions. His staff is professional and pleasant. Wonderful results!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Antimarino is absolutely amazing! His bedside care is so supportive and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and the care they receive. The work he did on my breast reduction and reconstruction is phenomenal. I am only three months post-op and I am back to normal day to day activities, and it is all because of his work! He is always there to answer questions and concerns. His staff reflects his compassion. They are always so kind and pleasant. All of my appointments are punctual. I would (and have) recommended him to anyone that asks about a plastic surgeon. I am thankful everyday that I found a doctor like him to help me!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Number one Truly cares about his patients. Understands the self-esteem issues and very validating. Compassionate, empathetic, and highly experienced. He's an artist. His staff compliments him perfectly with gentle natured, warmth and consideration. Whatever your concerns. This is the doctor for you. I interviewed many and none came close to Dr A. He's top notch.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. He is very knowledgeable, honest and realistic. Dr. Antimarino and his staff are all very nice and welcoming. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Antimarino and his staff! Professional, compassionate and knowledgeable! Whether it was surgery, botox or facial, everyone really knows their stuff, all in a relaxing beautiful facility!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I Am thrilled to be a new client at the Medi Spa! My microdermabrasion, facial & eyelash extension experience was perfect. Relaxing atmosphere and very clean! Great staff working with DR A! Those gals are super accommodating !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My husband and I have had several procedures done by Dr. Antimarino with wonderful results. The "good doctor" is caring, compassionate with personality that makes you feel so very special. Post ops were right on schedule and were handled with as much time as needed . The staff is very friendly and helpful and create an environment of "family."

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Being my first procedure experience, I was nervous and had lots of questions. More than anything, I was worried about being disappointed with the results. Dr. Antimarino has the experienced, knowledge, and personality to put all your worries to rest and give you amazing results!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Board of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).

• English

• University of Southern California (Grad. 2001)
  • Creighton University (Grad. 1993)
  • Pepperdine University (Grad. 1987)

• Breast cancer
  • Brow lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Buttock lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty