Ratings for Dr. Scaria Mathew

Dr Mathew's office staff has been going down in quality for years. He himself is fine, but his staff does not have any respect for your time and will leave you sitting in waiting room forced to listen to lousy TV for way too long. I have literally wasted DAYS of my life in that building waiting to see him in the 26 years he has been my doc.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mathew for many years and have always found him to be very thorough in his exams. He asks questions, he listens to anything I talk to him about, never makes me feel like he is rushed for time, and always schedules a follow up visit for any new medications or treatments he prescribes me. He has always contacted me within one to two days with results of any lab work or x-rays he may have requested to be done. I have quite a few health issues, for which he has successfully treated me for many, and has also referred me to various specialists for different conditions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Not thorough with patients. Does not like to refer you to any specialists. Likes to perscribe depression medicine and keep his lab coat very clean and pressed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Scaria Mathew's Credentials

• Td Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Prince Frederick, MD