Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Sooy

Ive been a pt. of rich s. and in a emergence bist without any appointment the dr. savef my life and i shall be forever grateful to him and how well he treated me..If ur reading this richetd im the guy u put inn the hosp. for a venous statis infection(ulcer) ive lost both my mom and, -dad and i am alone and tryimg to make it on my own her in florida.miss not seeing u anPMMyd wee 3 moveed down here 2003, i grew up here as a boy so i know the area well. My health is very good and im still reelling from the loss of myx mom!anyway , i hope u and wife and 3boys are all well and enjoyinng life.God knows u all deserve jt. Take care rich sorry things didnt go well in Pennsville but im ocd and my parents health declined and off to nursing home cate in pennsgrovee...so we packed up to old fla. and i lost them both here. not meant to be? Take care, and GOD BLESS u all .!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Richard M. Sooy's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)