Ratings for Dr. Elliot J. Nadelson

Terrible experience - unresponsive to phone calls, inconclusive results, rude staff - and told me that my insurance was not accepted after completing 3 doctor's visits - STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I came into the symptoms of blood in my urine. He ran the usual prostate exam and then requested I come in for a sonogram on my kidney and prostate. I was told to come into the offfice the next week for the result of everything. He found nothing (meanwhile the blood had since vanished from the urine) so he told me he was going to do a cystoscopy right there. He did the exam (which hurt like you couldn't believe) and found inflmamation in by bladder/prostate area and sent me off. I had a bad pain that never went away in my urethral area afterwards and he could never figure out why. I then had a bad pain in my back which he sent me to get a CAT scan that day. It turned out to be a kidney stone. Unfortunately, I've had to switch doctors because I don't feel any relief from when I started going to him, other than peace of mind that what I have is not life threatening. The one plus about him is that you can make an appointment and get in there FAST if you have an issue.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Elliot J. Nadelson's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1973)