Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Biddinger

I have been a patient of Dr Biddinger's since 1998. I cannot say enough good things about her. She has been a very very good Dr for me. And on occasions when I needed to go to a specialist, Dr Biddinger referred to the Dr that usually was the head of that specialty. One that she knew herself. I have nothing but praise for Dr Michelle Biddinger.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr Biddinger is kind and compassionate. She listened to me carefully and tactfully. I do not like some of the things that have been put in my medical chart though. They were incorrect and taken out of context, and for that reason I am frustrated with her and her staff. She also overbooks and is always really late in seeing her patients, and she sometimes will go in between patient rooms, which I think takes away from your dialogue with her. I think it would be nice if you could have email dialogue with her, or even have a one on one with her, versus medical assistants where your words are not conveyed correctly. I think she is a Dr that I would highly regard in the aspect that she knows her stuff. She is quick to blame too many health conditions on weight, where she should be more diagnostic with the health condition at hand.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Biddinger is fabulous. She is knowledgeable, kind, patient and helpful. The overall staff is great at Troy Internal Medicine.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I really like Dr. Biddinger when I can get her attention. She has a great bedside manner and is a good diagnostician. However, she is always late (over an hour 2 of the 3 times I have seen her). She is very slow to return phone calls (at least 2-3 days) provide test results, and send prescriptions to the pharmacy. Getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

First time patient. Dr. Biddinger sat and talked to me for quite awhile. Then she gave me the most thorough exam I ever had. She was friendly, approachable and she listened very well. I would recommend her to my children.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Biddinger is very caring, takes her time and is very knowledgeable. Even though she is in a big practice, I don't get the feeling of just being a number. Staff has always been very helpful and everything runs very smooth for such a large office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

She is a caring and compassionate doctor. She always knows what she's talking about.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

I hae been a patient for about 5 years. Dr. Biddinger is very thorough and compassionate. She is very careful to listen and I have great trust in her advice. I feel lucky to have found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Michelle L. Biddinger's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI