Ratings for Dr. Richard O. Garnes

I have been seen by Dr. Garnes routinely for the past 5 years. Excellent Dentist .Dr. Garnes is efficient. His wife is great at the front desk.His wife is always very helpful and very friendly. There is another receptionist that is not "personable" and could come off as rude. I am very pleased and will continue seeing Dr. Garnes office.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I have been seen by Dr. Garnes routinely for the past 2 years. Dr. Garnes is very low-key and efficient. His wife is great at the front desk. There is another receptionist that is not "personable" and could come off as rude. I just assumed she was direct. : D Overall. I am very pleased and will continue to goto Dr. Garnes office.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Excellent Dentist. Modern office in good location. Dr. Garnes is a kind and compassionate man. His wife helps staff the reception desk and is also a delight to work with.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

The old lady at the front desk was RUDE and Nasty! I will never go back again Dr. Garnes wife is great and very nice,to bad she doesnt run the place or work the front desk all the time. Dr.Garnes is dry and not nice either. I had a 11:15am appt and sat there until 12:10pm. The lady at the front desk sits there and says peoples names out loud first and last and everyone can hear. Isnt there a law about that??? I complianed about my tooth aching for 2 visits and the 3rd visit I was told I needed a root canal. Bet I didnt need one on the first visit. The office is very old school and needs to be updated. The doctor needs to retire.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011