Ratings for Dr. Gerald Blumberg

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

DR BLUMBERG AND STAFF ARE GREAT!! i WEAR MULTI-FOCAL CONTACTS AND NO OTHER DOCTOR WAS ABLE TO FIT ME AS GOOD AS DR. BLUMBERG ALSO HIS STAFF FRIENDLY AND SO EVER HELPFUL I LOVE THEM!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

For the most part, I do take the reviews on this site into consideration when selecting a physician. However, I find it really annoying when some reviwers, such as the lovely below me, seem to think the primary purpose of the doctor in question is to be their best friend. How sad are you, really? Dr. Blumberg is quick, efficient and doesn't force a new prescription onto you if you do not require it. He's honest and direct, which is above and beyond most providers of any service. If you are seeking a competent, honest optometrist with a pleasant, efficient front desk staff, then you should make an appointment with Dr. Blumberg. But if you're looking for someone to share lattes and pedicures with while crying about how your last lover dumped you without notice, I'm sure there are other sites for that. Good luck.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I wish I had never gone to this doctor for my bi-annual visit. What a waste - terrible "bedside-manner". Acted like I was not worth his time. Hope to redo my visit with another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011