You may also like

Rate Dr. Steve Cheung

Dr. Steve Cheung's Ratings

Dr. Cheung is a wonderful Caring Dr. He takes his time to go over all your medical history, and to answer any question, or concerns you may have. He is honest ( maybe a Lil too much sometimes) but all in all he is a wonderful Dr. He delivered my youngest and is going to deliver my last. He proformed the most easy going C section i have had out of my all my children, i had some concerms about my breathing durimg surgery and he addressed it, he made sure they watched me very close during my surgery. His Staff is great, I have never waited longer the 30 minutes to be seen, he keeps his office clean, and its always comfortable and cool in the summer. One thing is he is big on weight gain, he just knows most of the western diet is unhealthy and he tries to educate you on this in his way. People may think he comes off as rude but i think he just cares for your health. I would recommend Dr. Cheung to any of my family, & friends. I trust him with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

THE DR IS SO ASWESOME.....HE REALLY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS EVEN THOUGH HE SEEMS SOUR SOMETIMES!!! WE DONT HAVE A LONG WAIT TIME TO SEE THE DR. GREAT AWESOME STAFF!! THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY. I HAVE HAD ALL OF MY 4 BABIES WITH THIS DR. THEY GIVE OUT A BAG FULL OF GREAT MATERIALS FOR ALL PREGNANT PATIENTS. THEY GIVE OUT COOL BOOK IN HOW YOUR BABY GROWS. THE HISPANIC LADY THAT CHECKS OUT IS VERY QUICK AND AWESOME! THE BACK LADY THAT VITALS IS VERY FUNNY AND FUN. SHE ALWAYS KEEPS US LAUGHING. THE LADY THAT CHECKS YOU IN IS VERY QUICK AND SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS R ALWAYS OFFERED. I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO ANYONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][287279].votes_count ]]