Ratings for Dr. Asia Belen Beltran

Needed a new dentist due to insurance change. Dr. Beltran, showed me my x rays and said I needed a deep cleaning. As I know nothing of her as a professional, and my last dentist was wonderful, thoughtful, new how to establish rapport with his patience, I was take aback by her "bedside" manner. I said, I would circle back after talking with my dentist. She said ok, bye. I asked if they were going to clean my teeth and she said no. That was all. I cannot ever recall dealing with someone so callous and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Had two torturous extractions. During procedure I was in agony. Dr Beltran could not numb the area properly and instead insisted to concentrate on breathing to deal with pain. I literally cried when I came home from the ordeal I went through. Not only did Dr Beltran cause agonizing pain, she broke an adjacent crown and never bothered to tell me. I later called her and asked her about the broken crown. She never offered anything to replace or compensate for the damaged crown. I have since filed an investigation with the ADA. I have been to many dentists in my lifetime and this one probably ranks worst in patient care and knowledge and practices can only be described as barbaric.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013