Ratings for Dr. Tyler J. Fox

Dr. Fox saved my hand when I suffered dual bone infections after another orthopedic surgeon botched a simple fractured radius. He was extremely professional and courteous. In many visits he never called us anything but "Mr. & Mrs.". Dr. Fox's surgical skills struck me as being highly refined and sophisticated. His manner is direct, but friendly, and he really cares about surgical outcomes. Nurse Amanda is outstanding and the office runs efficiently. KU+Harvard+Mayo=Expertise+Caring

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. fox did an amazing job replacing my shoulder! I have never felt better!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Fox was able to repair my shoulder despite the previous failed procedures from other surgeons. I am very greatful!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

OMG what a rude person Dr.Fox is, rushed trough the appointment, sent his assistant out to take care of someone else because I had a question. Kept trying to end the conversation by saying "OK" instead of asking me if I had any questions. Then told me oh well have to live with pain. OMG this guy can not be a doctor at a place that is so heavily promoted to be the best be cause a local major league team is said to be the place they go. I guess if you are not some millionaire that is how it goes. Worthless doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Rude, treated me as if I were an idiot and a waste of his time. Walked out of room concluding our appointment as I was still asking questions. Said my pain Di dnt match my injuries. He didn't even address both issues I was referred for. He told me to pick one. Wouldn't even make look me in the face when speaking.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Thank you so much Dr. Fox for your care! I really appreciate all the time you spent reviewing my questions.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

one of the rudest physcians Ive ever visited. Unprofessional and dismissive. Did not even discuss my medical concerns adequately

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Tyler J. Fox's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)