Ratings for Dr. Vincent E. Vena

Dr Vena was great!! Going to see him and have him do my surgery was the best decision I have ever made!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

office staff was great, Dr. Vena really understood my problem, did all the proper studies,recommend surgery for torn rotator cuff ,I agreed ,surgery was done as a outpatient, was uncomfortable for a couples days post op.Only used pain meds for two days. Started pt. and gained full motion at 8wks.Now at 12 wks. and fell great .My shoulder fells great and have to remind myself not to over do. I would recommend Dr. vena to anyone with a shoulder problem just remember good DR. are busy If you have to wait for a appointment he is excellent . Well worth the wait

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Look-when I initially posted I was, and am, angry about not getting a return call. That is very unprofessional. However, from all accouints and from what I can tell, Dr. Vena is a well respected and knowledgeable surgeon who does good work. He could certainly work on his timeliness, and his staff could communicate much better, but that is not a reflection on his surgical ability from what I can tell thus far.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Clarification of previous rating-Dr. is very knowledgeable but horrible at returning calls and timeliness.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Vincent E. Vena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Having personally experienced significant orthopedic injuries, I understand the importance of a quick and effective recovery. I am committed to providing my patients with the most advanced, proven treatments available. In addition to general orthopedic issues, I have developed a special interest in treating shoulder problems. I perform total joint replacement for the shoulder, knee and hip. I am subspecialty certified in Sports Medicine and skilled in the most advanced arthroscopic techniques. I was the first surgeon in this area to do all arthroscopic and outpatient rotator cuff repairs and the specialized reverse total shoulder replacement."

• English

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine (Grad. 1993)