Ratings for Dr. Philip P. Garrett

Terrible experience with Garrett. Surgery on two toes. Made itworse instead of better. He is neither help nor friendly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I just love Dr. Garrett. When I first started having problems with my feet, I didn't know who to see. My primary care Physician referred Dr. Garrett to me. I have not looked back. Dr. Garrett is the best doctor I have been to in a long while. He knows his speciality. Very Friendly, great bedside manners, always handles my foot problems with care. I have had several surgeries to correct foot problems. I have referred Dr. Garrett to many of my co-workers and they have yet to tell me anything diffrently. I will keep Dr. Garrett as my foot doctor for as long as I am living in this area.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I attempted to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Garett on-line and was given three choices for dates and times. They could not honor any of my choices and instead indicated that "I was rescheduled for July 23 at 9:00". The e-mail I received was very clear. I arrive at the office at 8:45 on the 23rd and after waiting about 15 minutes, I am informed that I did not send a return e-mail so I don't have an appointment and they cannot see me. The receptionist gives me a card and says try to reschedule. There was no instructions that I was to send an e-mail to accept the date that was sent to me. So I wasted time and energy to come to the office only to find out that I need to reschedule. This was not a pleasant experience for me!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Garrett. He's always been very kind, informative, and professional. His skill is excellent. I always feel like everything is going to be okay when he takes care of me and my feet--and I do have problematic feet!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dishonest and uninformative rip-off. Services were provided with no mention of how much they would cost. The one most expensive option was price-quoted, and when I turned it down he got very short with me and impatient. Great doc if you want to feel like a paycheck instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Really great doc, friendly, on-time, got right to business, and skilled. Fixed my toe up just right!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I totally expected to be told that my foot pain was of unknown origin and untreatable. To my surprise, Dr. Garrett immediately knew what was wrong and has begun treating it. He explained the diagnosis and treatment very carefully, and asked a couple times if I had any other questions. Personable, professional and just an all-around great doctor. Would definitely recommend to anyone with foot or ankle problems.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010