Ratings for Dr. James W. Kutchback

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Kutchback is very pro patient! He assists in referrals, insurance and follows up on his promises.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. K really took the time to help my daughter. We never felt rushed in an appointment. He spent more time with us than other doctors. And he really seemed to care. He returned calls, and never made us feel rushed then either.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Kutchback is amazing! I fractured my ankle on a Friday afternoon around 4pm while visiting family in the area. Dr. Kutchback let me come in after office hours so I could avoid a trip to the emergency room. He took great care of me until I could get home to see a doctor. He was very friendly. He took his time and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr Kutchback is INCREDIBLE! My bf had a severely infected injury to his toe(diabetic complications) & a badly deformed old break in his big toe that was repaired at the same time. Dr Kutchback was very thorough in his explanations of what would be done and what to expect. He was very aggressive about the care due to his diabetes and even called around 9:30pm that evening, from his office no less, checking on his pain and the color of the toes. It's an exemplary physician to call in the evening to check on a patient. He's a doctor out of a bygone age, just short of house calls. He is very knowledgable without coming across arrogant or talking down. He explains things in terms any patient can understand. I know myself and my bf would recommend him to anyone with any kind of foot ailment and know they would be in the most capable of hands & treated with compassion!---Wendy R. & Dennis B.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Kutchback is excellent and will work with you until he finds out what the source causing your pain. He spent over 90 minutes evaluating my ankle! When was the last time a doctor did that? Very impressive Dr.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. James W. Kutchback's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX