You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Sketchler

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Sketchler is a skilled and compassionate physician and he and all his office staff are prompt and courteous professionals.I have been his patient for many years and I am well pleased.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Excellent doctor. Brilliant at his skill. He has great bedside manner and took excellent care of my mother when she broke her hip. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Really great Doctor! He performed surgery on my left hand for CTS. I have had great results!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Sketcher is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended a number of patients to him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey J. Sketchler's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was late for my surgery. I waited over 4 hours before he finally came. I had to go back a month latter because of scar tissue. "

April 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2612621'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014